We are the accredited children's mental health agency in Leeds and Grenville. Our agency is solely committed to building mentally healthy children, youth and families through the delivery of proven, innovative programs and services.
We are the recognized children's mental health agency in Leeds & Grenville because:
- We provide timely access to innovative and integrative mental health services for children, youth and their families.
- We provide effective services and programs including prevention & promotion which are based on evidence and best practices.
- We work in a collaborative and cooperative manner with community partners and citizens to build optimal mental health supports and services for our children, youth and their families.
- We support and hold accountable a motivated, skilled and caring staff, each of whom works effectively as part of the larger community team to ensure that every child, youth and family receives the help they need.
- We provide a coordinated system of mental health services to children, youth and their families, that ensure the greatest possible benefit to children's mental wellness in or as close to the home community as possible.
- We provide services to all children and youth in need in the context of their family and we respect their diversity.
- Clients have the right to expect services that are available, accessible, flexible, responsive and accountable.
- We provide services that promote and encourage autonomy rather than dependency.
- We believe that prevention of mental health difficulties is a form of intervention and a significant component of the services offered by the Centre. As such, the Centre will promote prevention within the community whenever and wherever possible, as well as within the activities of the Centre.
- We are committed to children's mental wellness through pro-active strengthening of partnerships in our community.