Children’s Mental Health of Leeds and Grenville continues to closely monitor the current situation with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and its potential impact on our clients and community.
As always, the well-being and health of our clients is our top priority. We are following the advice from the Leeds, Grenville and Lanark District Health Unit and are currently providing all services and support to all our clients.
The Leeds, Grenville and Lanark District Health Unit is advising that the public take the usual measures to reduce the risk of transmission of respiratory illnesses, including:
• Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
• Staying home when you are ill.
• Covering your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then immediately throw the tissue in the garbage and wash your hands.
• Sneezing or coughing into your sleeve or arm, if you don’t have a tissue.
• Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Children’s Mental Health of Leeds and Grenville is committed to providing service to children, youth and families. At this time we are working to support the communities’ Covid 19 efforts to help reduce the risk of spreading infection and protect our most vulnerable citizens, our staff and clients.
As of March 16, 2020 we have moved to providing services over the phone, exclusively. We are asking all clients to not attend offices but call 1.800.809.2494 for assistance.
Our Walk-In and all groups are cancelled at this time.
Please continue to monitor the Leeds, Grenville and Lanark District Health Unit’s website at https://healthunit.org/coronavirus/ for the latest information and recommendations related to this corinavirus (COVID-19)
We recognize the anxiety and distress the news of this illness may be causing.
Please call 800.809.2402 and dial 0 to speak with an Administrative Assistant and they will direct your call if you have more questions.