Who We Are
Children’s Mental Health of Leeds and Grenville is dedicated to serving the mental health needs of children, youth and their families. No professional referral is required. Children 12 and over may self-refer. Our programs are free, accessible, and confidential.
We are an Accredited Children’s Mental Health Organization
Children’s Mental Health of Leeds and Grenville is one of 89 accredited Children’s Mental Health Agencies located in Ontario.
What this means:
- Services are provided by qualified professionals
- Our services are reviewed regularly in order to meet high standards which are set for the province of Ontario
Through collaboration, we provide mental health services for children, youth and families that they experience as accessible, timely, effective, inclusive and empowering.
cross Lanark, Leeds and Grenville we will:
- act with Integrity
- provide compassionate, empowering care that is inclusive and holistic
- advocate with our clients (and for our community)
- strive to make services accessible, flexible and effective
- build resilience within our organizations, communities and with our clients
- have an overarching drive to continually improve services
- value community collaboration and coordination